This is a sample page from my upcoming graphic novel, where you’re in control.
The gong sounded last night, and so, I awoke from my cartoonist’s hibernation filled with ink and vitriol (and a small amount of boom boom). “To my blogging room!”, I declared in a exclamatory tone. And as I slowly walked from the one side of my vast empire to the other only to see that my whole eastern wing, known lovingly as “the place the maids go” had been burnt to the ground. “Noooo!” I cried verbally before I cried literally. (Luckily, I keep an extra blogging room available for said emergencies.)
In reality here is a random list of items I have done since last post: (sadly this part is all true)
- Rammed my car at another going 60mph down the highway while cackling and staring at the other driver
- Barfed in a dinosaur themed ride made for little kids
- Shook a guy’s hand who had no thumbs
- Went to Disney World
- Saw a plane write “Smile JF” in the sky (It turned out to be “Smile Jesus loves you.” but I like my version)
- Watched people laugh at a plane writing “Smile Jesus Love You.”
- Hired two new studios to produce “Welcome to Pixelton” Animations
- And I’m looking into a flash dev for a new game
- Fought something in my attic with a butcher knife. Still unclear.
- Realized my greatest fear is Anubis
- Last but not least: The entire ant town of Fred became zombies! Seriously. The almost pushed open their container! Some sort of fungus simply devastated the whole colony…so sad.
I’m so selfish – what’s new in your life? [insert your stories here]
And good news regarding the upcoming graphic novel, it grows. I may have finished up many new pages just this weekend alone. I’m getting cautiously excited about everything. I know that it will be all for naught but if it makes your day I win.
Where are the Pixelton animations/games? Well, I’m kind of waiting for the book now. But you’ll see at least two new games in the next few months. I may release “Wish” this year if I can edit it in a way that don’t completely hate.
I do have a new web comic that is nearly complete. I need to finish it up so here’s hoping a new biggies side strip appear this week, though I can’t muster up a promise. I apologize to everyone and thank you for hanging around. It will be worth your while should I not die before the book comes around.