August 19th, 2008

Career Change – Boo – Pt 21

* * * *   2 Nice Folks Voted

New here? Read some yummy comics from the start

Like what you see? Subscribe to have comics delivered to you by magic Internet gnomes

The old saying “You can never return home” is wrong. Sure, the carpet looks a little worse for wear, and the cat still hates you, but overall the experience remains overwhelmingly wonderful.

Hero of the week: Lovetoread! Many huzzahs for recommending the wonderful Mateki which was illustrated by Yosjitaka Amano. Plus 100,000 geek cred for good classical music taste and a Final Fantasy related artist tie-in. :)

Art that is contrasty:
Pixelton funny comic artwork

Art that is shiny:
Pixelton funny comic artwork

My new segmented overlords:
Within a foot of me I have a tiny army, and each member of this clan is named Fred. They are building something special. Yep, you guessed it – I have an ant farm. So if you have any questions or requests for the Army of Fred please let me know, and I will pass them along!

Awash in present-tense,

12 insightful ideas to “Career Change – Boo – Pt 21”

Ask the kingdom of Freds if they have any interest in becoming my slaves or allying with me in my bid for world domination! And by the way, I LOVE the “you can never return home” quote you’ve provided us with. It’s going in my many online signatures! Huzzah!

2. AvatarWasd (version 3.4.12 Limited Edition)

What’s this? A comic? The nerve of that Josh, he promised suicide for missing comics!

I would like to request that the kingdom of Fred help sponsor peace treaties between myself and the resident ants, wasps, hornets, and other critters that have allied themselves against me. Remember that hornet I evicted? I thought that was over but apparently he wanted vengeance. He sent hornet assassins after me in the night, and so now I need a diplomat sympathetic to their cause.

3. Avatarkaren

I initially was searching for a trail of pee in the water. I think that officially makes me A Kind Of Bad Person.

4. AvatarJosh Farkas

No Karen, that makes you THE BEST PERSON EVER. I promise this. :D

And I love the “Kingdom of Fred” ideas guys. I’m having them vote to see which of you they elect as their new man-god. Fingers crossed…

5. AvatarKinpower

All hail the soon to be Ant Overlords

(just covering my back, never know whats gonna happen)

6. Avatarvoip pbx systems

Virtually all of the things you say is astonishingly legitimate
    and that makes me ponder why I hadn’t looked at this with this light previously. This piece truly did switch the light on for me as far as this subject goes. However at this time there is actually just one issue I am not too cozy with and whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the actual main theme of the issue, allow me observe exactly what the rest of the subscribers have to point out.Very well done.

7. Avatarsem agency

Penalty charges for PAYE problems can be 5% of the amount owing
    and then you may have to pay a further 5% if you have not
    paid the full amount within a 5 month period of the penalty
    date within the UK. There are also SMO services that
    are social media optimization that ensures online visibility of client’s website.

You have to constantly work on building links through content marketing, targeting new keywords, tracking the latest trends, and more.

8. Avatarlighthouse integrated solutions

A lot of Internet Marketing companies (both Filipino and foreign-owned)
    had already found their spot in the Philippines, and more are expected to come by the end of 2015.
    Don’t have enough time to submit content to all of those sites.
    This has also led to a sharp increase in demand for reliable services SEO.

9. AvatarPilar

Guru – Focus, a site that tracks Buffett’s moves religiously, announced that its contest to name the two mystery investments
    alluded to in Buffett’s annual letter had failed to turn up any guesses that Burlington Northern would
    be among the pair. Based on Guru – Focus Real-time Picks,
    his newest acquisition of over 5% was PHH Corp.
    Watsa writes in his annual letter that Fairfax bought Johnson & Johnson, Kraft
    Foods and Wells Fargo in 2008.

10. Avatarbookles.alfahosting.org

Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding something entirely, except this
    paragraph presents pleasant understanding yet.

11. Avatarcorporate gifts crystal

Superb, what a web site it is! This blog presents
    useful information to us, keep it up.

12. Avatarjohnson & johnson

I am no longer certain where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or
    working out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for
    this info for my mission.