March 16th, 2008

Career Change – Up, Down, Up, Up – Pt 16

* * * *   3 Nice Folks Voted

As always, thank you for reading!

Subscribe to the weekly adventures? (Hugging you remotely)

Jump to the start of this adventure? GO!

Career Change with Kirby & Fil

Inked Comic Strip:
Mario nintendo nes comic

Color Comic Strip:
fancy skies of color

Hero of the Week: Scott of MrPitiful!
Scott is a rockstar musician who just released his first album “Doin the Best I Can”. You can now download this soulful journey for the price you choose at his site MrPitifulMusic.com. Go Scott!

Lend me your Gray Matter and make Pixelton better:
Vote for the things you’d like to see changed, or add in any brain explosions I may have missed. I appreciate your advice! :D

Update: I think this place needs a layout and design update something fierce too. What would you change, add? What sites do you like to visit or read comic at? Feel free to hit up the comments section and share your ideas. I’d like to make things all better for year 2 of Pixelton!

Mad for Mythemes,

7 insightful ideas to “Career Change – Up, Down, Up, Up – Pt 16”

1. AvatarMr Pitiful

Dude, I’m worried about Kirby.

I fear he’s about to enter that weird underwater level in Super Mario Bros or worse, the Bubble Man level of Mega Man II.

P.S. Big props for the shoutout:) Thanks dude.

2. AvatarMr Pitiful

One thing I would really think was cool, would be a time-lapse screen capture of the creation of a comic from beginning to end.

Cuz it’s just magic to me at this point.

3. AvatarMeecrob

I don’t know if you want to know layouts of comic websites we like or just comics we like? If you haven’t, I suggest you check out Boxer Hockey and Gone With The Blastwave. They don’t have a set story like you or that sweet of layouts, but still really good art. uhh….yeah WOOO!

4. AvatarJoshie McFarkas the III

God Boxer Hockey is friggin gorgeous. I’d eat that comic if I could…reading it makes me want to cry for being such a weak artist. But it helps reinforce my belief that all great comic artists are animators.

I find Gone with the Blastwave to be a unique title as well.

For a guy who kind of hates comics, I really enjoy both of these. Thanks Meecrob. Btw, I finally realized where your name is from!

And thanks Mr P! Love the Bubbleman reference. :D

I need to get my video section up but it does have a few timelapse items. You were the one that inspired me to start the YouTube stuff in the firstplace so I should post them somewhere!

5. AvatarJoshie McFarkas the III

And I just have to point out that there about 1,000 – 1,500 people a day visiting Pixelton and yet only 12 people have voted. YOU ARE MY CHOSEN PEOPLE. WE ARE THE UNSTOPPABLE 12! *Bang* *Zoom*

Hmm, I really expected something to happen there…

I’m going to get a sammich.

Fil better be careful, if he manages to survive he’ll be haunted even longer then he imagined

7. Avatarharnessing solar energy at home

It’s remarkable in favor of me to have a web site, which is useful designedd for
    my experience. thanks admin

my blog – harnessing solar energy at home