February 22nd, 2008

Career Change – The Importance of Crying Publicly – Pt 14

The beginning of the end. Trees and insects were never meant to live in unity. Their symbiotic relationship held together with the thinnest of bonds, sure to break at the puff of the wind…

Oh hey – thanks for reading! Interesting and genre-defining stuff should happen from here on, I promises.

NEW TO THIS EPISODIC ADVENTURE? CLICK ME!

LONELY AND LOOKING FOR SMILE TIME? I GOT YOU COVERED.

Hero of the Week: Meecrob! I don’t know what it means but in our short conversation it was used as a noun and a verb. Sweet. Go Meecrob Go! May your world domination be powerful and all consuming.

Inked Page:
Ink your comics in three easy steps!

Colour Page:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember the freebies I promised this month? STILL HAPPENING. So stay tuned and tell a few friends. (And remember subscribers go straight to heaven even if they were bad people. I made a deal.)

Next Month should be interesting to say the least. I’m going to Hawaii for a whole week in celebration of ten years with my beautious wife. I’m quite excited! Never been there before. I fear I may never leave as it appears I draw Hawaii unknowingly…

But don’t fret – I’ve been working to have two really nice gifts for you ready just in time. One you can play with, they other needs popcorn.  :D

Sugar, and Spice, and Oxycontin – oh my!

9 insightful ideas to “Career Change – The Importance of Crying Publicly – Pt 14”

And to think I was just becoming attatched to that big spider thing. Oh well, I guess the thought of freebies will keep me going. :)

Oh, phew. I’m terrified of spiders, but now I know a tree will always rescue me from them. And I’ve GOT to use that “If you love me you’d kill for me” line somewhere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MR. TOPHAT SPIDEY!! D:

I wanted to see him survive to go into that knitting career he was talking about! I wonder if there’s any hospitals nearby? Or health packs! There’s always a health pack nearby! Or floaty glowy blobs. Or mushrooms. Or little vials filled with green miracle goo. Or vitachambers. Or a fairy in a bottle.

I could go on… :P

4. AvatarMeecrob

Thanks Josh. This is but a small chunk of your debt repaid :) Fil in the fourth frame, for some reason, makes me smile so hard it kinda hurts. I hope it doesn’t stay that way…otherwise I will have to rule the word as a Joker knockoff.

5. AvatarJoshie McFarkas the III

Thank you guys!

And just let me know if the loss of our spider friend is too much to bear. As much as I hate spiders, I have no problem bringing zombie spiders into this world. I mean, they can’t be any worse right?

of course they’re not! zombie spiders are an important part of the community helping everyone out, and all they ask for in return is just some brains.

7. AvatarJoshie McFarkas the III

Brains and ripped disheveled clothing. Zombies love their disheveled clothing! :)

8. Avatarjosh

Farkas, it has to be said. You area genius! This webcomic is by far the best designed. You are a ga dam inspiration!

9. AvatarJoshie McFarkas the III

Hey thanks Josh. :D

Your Chicken Baby NInjas comic is truly insane! Very funny WOW video too.