UPDATED: Free Bees to a good home (now with more Bees)

Update: The Bees have been made visible thanks to Tim at 2P Start. Thanks Tim!

BEES! BEEES! BEEEEES! For frees.

A good chunk of the Freebies section is now open! If you are a budding writer or artist there are many inspirational PDF reads here for your amusement. Click here to jump through time to the land of Bees.

Creativity through copyright infringement,

15 insightful ideas to “UPDATED: Free Bees to a good home (now with more Bees)”

1. AvatarCap'n Nobeard

First! Now, to actually READ the entry! :D

(B-|)~

Dang, I came here expecting to see Kirby trying to give away a box full of beehives. I was sorely mistaken. But you know what? It’s okay! Free things are always nice. And I’m in a good mood, I just randomly invented somebody I want to use in a story or something.

Please don’t ask me how I came up with this. I was trying to draw my little sister and I started drawing giant squids instead.

Clarence the Squid looks like he would teach a happy set of kids by day and stalk them for sustenance by night. Great stuff. :)

And Captain, you are always first in the blog in my heart. (urm, ohhhkkkkaaayyyy…). Hee, hee.

The land of free bees seems to be “free” of content! All I see is a blank page. :)

This is some sort of Zen lesson isn’t it? I see your little game!

I see no bees :( The page is blank when I try to view it…

6. AvatarKat

Man… speaking of freebies….

REALLY?! Holy moly. I just gave it a go in a few browsers and I see many bees. (Images and about 15 PDFs…)

I’ll look into why the time-travel device is failing. Apologies from the magnificent and never failing future.

Sorry to be a party poop-er but I’ve tries with FireFox and IE and I can’t see anything. It does sound pretty cool though, 15 free PDFs!

9. AvatarTim

Make sure the post/page is not set to Draft, but is Published instead. I recently did that to my fans, oops!

I owe you Tim! I thought WordPress published by default. And I was logged in and it never occurred to me it would link to a draft.

Btw, your changing template is beautiful. :D

11. AvatarTim

haha, I knew that was the problem! I added a contest page recently and no one could see it except for me. I thought everyone else was crazy, but clearly I’m the one with the problem, right? Glad to be of help!

12. AvatarCap'n Nobeard

Harlequin wrote:

And then he morps into Cthulhu, and eats all the children? And then, lil’ old moi, Cap’n Ahab(eard) would go after him (it?), and then… And it’ll… And the kids would… And we’d all live happily ever after.

(B-|)~

13. AvatarCap'n Nobeard

*morphs

So, seamen can’t spell.

(B-|)~

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

(Echoing Mr F Tub)