Short but Sweet Bad News (with Kittens)

* * * ½   3 Nice Folks Voted

Kitten thread love happy

Hmm. I’d like this to be a comic. I’d really like this to be a comic. But I can’t make comics now.

Apple had a new update and it made all tablets not work. So I’m slightly screwed here until I can find a fix. Fingers crossed that there is one out there! Tomorrow I’ll be launching the SUPER RAD HAPPY NINJA TOWN ADVENTURE WRITING CONTEST. I’ll most likely have a better (and shorter) name then. But I hope it still involves Ninjas…

Or Assassins:
assassin kitten

Fixes that break things,

Update 1:30 pm:I think the kittens did something. I deleted my drivers, reinstalled, and the magic kittens danced joyously around my computer until everything worked again. Thank you magic kittens!

funny cat it pro

43 insightful ideas to “Short but Sweet Bad News (with Kittens)”

1. Avatarlarnman

HA! HA HA HA HA! Got here before all you sons of bitches! Not sure how!

That aside, speak more of this aforementioned writing contest. I am ever so interested.

LOL. Love it Larnman. First!

THIRD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s WAY better than first or second, because when you show up THIRD you… are… before the fourth guy… and… the other two are already there… and…

…so, about this writing contest.

I guess I’m the fourth guy now, oh well. Either way, glad your system seems to be working again, looking forward to the next comic.

Man why I always got to show up late and be five. It always happens. I was even five years old when I was born.

So a writing contest eh? Writing captions for lolcats by the looks of things. That’s what Pixelton needs, characters who are lolcats. OK here’s what I’ll do: I’ll go back to the 80′s and make a bunch of 8-bit lolcat-based games, and then when I get back they’ll all be in Pixelton! It cannot fail.

6. Avatarbug

Dang, not you too! 10.4.11 should not have been released so early. It broke a lot of things, at least temporarily. Mine was the worst (^-^;) : http://untitledimage.ning.com/.....opic%3A267

7. AvatarNdogg

HA HA – the early bird get’s the worm, and the early adopters get the bugs!

I have never been so pleased to be too lazy to update my OS!!!!!!

Oh, my God Bug. My complaining is nothing compared to that. So sorry!

Apple is very much off their game the past year. I’m scared to update anything from that lately as their testing department seems to be us. :P

9. AvatarJustine

I love you kittens.Aseshle the I’ll fix it one

10. Avatardick
  11. Avatarcutie

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

12. Avatarminnie

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Cute!

13. Avatarerin and tunnnnna

hhahahahaha we love kittys!

tuna: we love … MAGICAL KITTTYSS…

erin: Tuna your an IDIOT~~~ ALL KITTYS ARE MAGICAL!!!

Tuna: NO, all kittys are MAJIKAL!!! lol jeez spelling thingswrongALL THE TIME lol

erin: um… ya boom shacka lacka lacka la shacka boom P>S> web site is tuna e-mail is erin….ya

[color=green][b][size=50] WE WILL NOT BE BACK BUT WE SHALL RULE ANTARCTICAWITH PICKLES!! (occasisonly paintball)

14. Avatarkarina
  15. AvatardANIELLE

tHES r sO cUTE i lOVE cATS

16. Avatarmia

OMG i love these pictures and i love kittens too!!!!

17. AvatarYA MUM!!

im LAST MWHAHAHA >=]

18. AvatarDavo

i like the 1 on the right! not 2 fluffy. perfect

19. Avatarkwl ppl

we loved the kiten pic my m8t nearly died lafin
    thx 4 this great find

luv ur biggest fans the guys

20. Avataryo yo

you is perdy

21. Avatardeanna

theses cats are soooooooo adorable!!!!!!!

22. Avatarryan

i love kittens

23. Avatarlauren

hilarios i love the cat trying to fix the computer

24. Avatarrrrrrrrrrt
  25. Avatarkats huh?

looks like im 25th and can anyone say margarita party!

26. Avataramaia

que lindo el gato que sale

27. AvatarRonnie

You need a cat in a ninja suit. or Samurai suit. Base the whole blog on cats fighting like the matrix.
    Or a Cat that looks like Dr. Evil telling other cats to do its bidding. Send some cat vids to my Online Tv Station digishorts.blogspot.com! Love the Blog!

28. Avatarbobo

STUPIDNESS!!!

29. Avatarnichole

Hey!!Those pics r so cute!were in the worl can you get kittens that cute,I mean if you think about it only20%out of 100%Of the kittens not cats kittens in the worl are cute!!!O anbody that I here is rudr to cats dogs defently or any other animal I will get them in Jail or somthing like that so never ever hert an animal!!!Got it good!!!!!

30. Avatarannie
  31. Avatarreli reli cute and funny

So. Cute

So. Cute

So. Cute

32. Avatarabbie

the third pic was so funnny i was pissing myself you guys rock and the second pic was so funny were do you get theese oics from.

33. AvatarYexie

these r awesome pics! love the kitten shooting the gun!

34. Avatarmickey
  35. Avataramelia

i love kittens they are so cute i love them

36. Avataramelia

kittens i love the one with the gun that is so funny io hope it is ok though

37. Avataramelia

well bobo u are stupid too think about that u are so stupid for saying every kitten is stupid

38. Avatarsavannah montana

they r very cute. i love the one with the gun. im a futer rockstar and no i hate hannah montana she takes nude pictures.

39. Avatar[funny|comedy|funny podcast|comedy podcast|funny podcasts|comedy podcasts|podcasts from miami|podcast from miami]

My brother suggested I may similar to this weblog. This individual had been entirely proper. This particular blog post really made the day. You can’t consider basically the fact that whole lot time period I needed expended with this facts! Thanks a lot!

40. Avatarfunny sms|hadees|hadees bukhari|interview rounds|islamic sms|joke sms|love shayari|shayari| romantic shayari| romance shayari|love quotes| shayari 140 sms| how to give interview|how to give bpo interview|tips|tricks|islamic books online|islamic books down

I beloved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be handing over the following. unwell certainly come more before once more since precisely the same just about a lot ceaselessly within case you defend this hike.

41. Avatarhayden
  42. Avatarsalomon womens shoes clearance

Add the actual clasp. The clasp probably includes a jump diamond ring of the company’s personal, which you can hook up with the final jump diamond ring of your necklace. Once again, utilize the pliers inside affixing the actual clasp. Test the actual clasp. You ought to be able to secure and also available the actual clasp easily.
    salomon womens shoes clearance http://www.justfootzone.com/sh.....rance.html

43. Avatarvans asher

Coating. Merging various variations into a one seem needs adding. Make the ensemble by contemplating every covering and the way that they interact.
    vans asher http://www.ifindwholesalers.co.....cheap.html