The title pretty much covers everything. This video may strain human/plumber relations in the upcoming UN talks. I hope to have a new comic ready for Thursday too so stay tuned! Oh,yes, and clowns are still very scary.

Action figures of regret,

12 insightful ideas to “Super Mario called my house and my only response was to act like a complete and total idiot”

1. AvatarTim

A Kirby action figure!?! When does THAT go on sale?

Yeah, definitely loving the Kirby figure, it’ll go well next to my 15″ Beaker figure. :)
    As for the phone call, no chance of me getting a similar call, the game doesn’t come out down here for another week or two I think. Till then I’ll just have to continue saying “I’m a winner!” in my worst Mario impression in homage to the ending of the Mario Party games. For some reason, I find it so very amusing, now all I need to do is convince my wife that it’s actually funny and not at all annoying. Wish me luck.

Ha, ha! I had the same conversation with my wife after I showed her this and then wore around the Mario hat for the rest of the day. I have to give her credit for not leaving me. I’m actually waiting on the Mario love so we can be anti-galaxy explorers together.

And thanks Tim! I actually am much more interested in making toys. I’d probably front the cost so I could play with them all. Any other toy takers?

Check out these amazing toys over at the Putrid Pal comic. I’m so in love:

Also, you should be reading Putrid Pal anyway as it makes the soul happy.

Holy crap it’s Kirby I want that I WANT THAT RIGHT NOW.

I have a shelf near my computer desk where I keep a ton of random action figures and Kirby would look awesome there among the rest of my horde. I want one.

I would have said ‘hoard’, as in a vast collection of items, but I said ‘horde’ because one day they will rise up and lead me to rule over the free world. At least I’m pretty sure that’s what the description on eBay said.

6. AvatarKat

As a collector of vinyl toys and other awesome shit. Need. Kirby. Maybe even a cute Fil to go with him.

7. Avatarlarnman

I just peed a little bit after watching that.

8. AvatarNdogg

And the daytime emmy goes to……

Nice post. I especially LOVE the pixelated bit, as I have always wondered what you would look like as an 8-bit character.

Guys, the Fil figure he made is TOTALLY cool.

Scroll down a bit and you can see Kirby come to life.

I forgot it was over a year ago that I made the figure. Damn. Also, my old blog looked much better. I FAIL!

I like the new blog better. It has me.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, very true. You rock Harlequin. And Felonious. And Kat, Larnman, Tim, Ndogg, God, ponies, and the letter “b”…

Screw the old blog. Viva the green.

12. AvatarDeanna

You make me SMILE! You are seriously having way too much fun!
    I want a Kirby to call my very own. I can parade around with my pal
    Kirby while wearing the mask from one of your shamless Self promotion
    stunts…yes….I still have a mask!

Very Cool to see both you and Ndogg tonight!!! You both are awesome!
    BTW…did you shave just for speaker night??? You know…the whole
    must look professional thing.

D~