Welcome to Pixelton Coloring Spectacular Video! (Comic 32)

The people of the future will be grateful for over obsessive ever-present cataloging of our lives. Archeological digs will now consist of watching movies. The mystique held by climbing through ancient wreckage will be lost, and instead ancient technology will be the hard to find endeavor. Beta, Floppy Disks, Laserdisc – dear God, it was hard to follow these formats back in the day. There may or may not be pop-corn in the future so this could be a grueling task, but there most definitelty will be a surplus of information to paw through.

While today’s archeologists theorize about whether or not dinosaurs have feathers (Pro Dino-feathers / Con Dino-feathers) all from divining the intent of a small fossil, tomorrow’s will do the exact opposite. They’ll find ways to parse a million lifetime’s worth of data down to a single point.

P O I N T:
I hope this video isn’t including in the future cataloging effort, lest they think we are all crazy 2D warriors fighting white space using garish color.

Enjoy the new video! I had a whole bit at the end about the top 5 coloring tips, but who can follow the Pixies and not look lame? I learned the answer does not involve me.

Edit: YAY! Welcome to Pixelton now has a bit over 155,000 page views since April. Thanks to everyone who swings by. I never imagined that could’ve happened so fast. Or…um…at all. :D

11 insightful ideas to “Welcome to Pixelton Coloring Spectacular Video! (Comic 32)”

Oh yes – there are a few subliminal messages I added to the video too. Because I’m weird like that.

This reminds me of how much work goes into colouring and shading a comic, especially the amount of detail you put into yours :D

Also, that photo that says “Motel” near the end there reminded me of the Sunshine Motel from that Lost Room miniseries. It was on the Sci Fi Channel a while back. If you haven’t seen it and like sci-fi you should watch it sometime :P

I had no idea how much effort went into one of your comics, It makes me appreciate it a whole lot more. I love the little intro with the animated Kirby too.

4. Avatarno.good.at.coding

I agree with Felanious Tub; renewed appreciation for the hard work that goes into each comic and more awe at your talent.

P.S. I notice you’re not posting as ‘admin’ anymore :D

5. AvatarNdogg 550

I am glad that you show off the work that goes into the strip. I never wanted to exploit the mystery before now, but I am guessing that the other “regulars” are onto your secret: You never sleep.

Like some sort of vampire hybrid daywalker, you thrive not on food or sleep, but on your own blood when the very comics you create slowly devour you.

I’m just glad I get regular content updates, so meh! Just kidding. It’s amazing to know you as well as I do and see you evolve as an artist. keep up the good work – you’ve officially got a fan base!

Alright, official fan base, when do we get our badges?

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA. Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’…. wait…too obvious. Screw it. Let’s all get giant badges. Badges so large that we can wield gravity. I must research this for the mega store.

Thanks so much for the nice words everyone. They make me really, really happy.

I make these videos because I always wanted to part of a performance art (ie. Rockstar) but never could touch an instrument. And watching people draw can be very boring. Hopefully I’ll learn to do some Photoshop stunts as a few more and they’ll lose they’re charm. :)

Kree: Thanks man. I may need to check that out. I’m on a documentary kick right now but a good weird Sci-Fi soothes the soul.

No.Good.at.Coding: Great catch! I finally found the switch where I can name myself so expect it to change hourly. :P

I also found where I can add the default Gravatar so it has an image. What picture should I use to shame those without Gravatars? So many choices.

Felonious: For the win. Always. You rock.

NDogg550: Don’t give away my secrets man! (lol) :)

To be honest I’ve had 1 hour of sleep, and one meal, in the past 48 hours. I’m close to dying right now. Oddly, I find myself starving myself on purpose because I get more creative. This is very dumb idea.

But what are you doing here in cyberspace? You have a wedding to get ready for. T-minus two days buddy. :D

Bleh, back to the cubicle. In my house. With a puppy. And a hot wife. And heat/air conditioning. Okay, my life could be worse. (Jeez, I’m delirious.)

PS. I am a vampire too.

9. Avatardum dum

ello peoples the comic is doing great and im happy :-) and fil is going to get it owch

Thx dum dum. :D

I will make vampire too and we can destroy society from the inside…together. (Awww.)

11. AvatarJasonLJoya

At the moment I am just ready to perform my breakfast,
    when having my breakfast coming over again to
    learn more news.