October 21st, 2007

Career Change – Unicorns and Moonbeams – Pt 7

I love new comic day. After spending so much time alone it is fun to share. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this sad little tale of unicorn desecration (Though I can’t shake the vibe Freud would have a field day with this strip.) :D

Warning: This ends a bit mellow. I thought to try and go bigger then the unicorn wouldn’t be possible so I went with crying animals. This is sort of today’s Iron Eyes Cody. But the battle is a brewin’ for king of the Pixelton outlands forests. Who’s your money on?

I’ll keep it short for today as I have some actual content completed to post this week! Woo! There will be a video highlighting how I colored this very page tomorrow and that long awaited article about using Phi to make unstoppable comics mid-week. And a fun contest/project where everyone will win. There may even be another comic! :) If you haven’t seen either of the previous vids and have two minutes please press the blue text with a tail.

Inked page:
Inked Pixelon page funny unicorn

Today’s Comic Superstar: This was very hard because many all too nice people made me keep going this week, but a last minute entry won my heart. LittleNinjaYion made a heartfelt video response to my lame animation and I thought he deserved some well-earned exposure. Presenting Little Ninja Yion’s animation!

Today’s Hidden Comic Message: I don’t think there are any in here. Unless I’m lying. If so, then there is at least one. Unless there are more. Hmm.Funny Search Term Someone Used to Find Pixelton:
“HA HA Im using the Interweb” – #1 in Google
“What is a demasculating nickname” – #1 in Google
“Easy to read but very funny comic strips” – #2 in Google (Awww…)

Extra Little Ninja Yion Video of Awesome: I dare you not to smile at this.

Take care inter-friends!

19 insightful ideas to “Career Change – Unicorns and Moonbeams – Pt 7”

This one’s got everything, desecration of Unicorns and giant crying spiders, plus you came through with the montage. ;)
    Nice work.

That is a montage of unspeakable power and magnitude. Also it took me a while to realize the tree is *crawling around using its roots*. That’s freaking epic is what that is. I’m interested in the queen restoration subplot, but I’m not sure if I understand Cornmuffin’s motivations for joining Fil. Is it a lust for power? Gold? A unicorn horn? Which he happens to have now, I notice. Go Cornmuffin! So when do the Kirby and Fil t-shirts come out, huh? I threw out all my other clothing to get ready for the Pixelton merchandise, but… winter’s coming…

cornmuffin’s motivation is love ;-;…. he loves fil as a son would love their father. only he’ll have to betray fil to save that very love.

and thats why i take my meds :)

4. AvatarNdogg 550

Leave cornmuffin alone! His motivation may just be fear. The trees are his home, and it’s always better to be the right hand of a tyrant tree pirate than be left in his wake of uprooted destruction.

I love today’s comic. May be my favorite in a while. If there is an epic battle to be had in Pixelton, I don’t know who I would root for. I applaud Fil’s gusto, but his blind arrogance just may be his undoing in the end.

5. Avataradmin

Ha, ha – you guys are great.

As for Cornmuffin, my thought is the economy of Pixelton is growing but racial prejudice against Squirrels hurts his chances for career growth. His dream is to own a candy factory, but he can’t even get a low level job without the “man” keeping him down. Plus, sycophants rock!

But to be honest I like all of your answers better. :)

The T-shirts are a great idea Harlequin. I’ve been making major updates to the site in hopes to push them all at once, so I should throw a T-shirt factory widget in. Hmmm. (And I lol’d. Though it unpopular to say so.)

Stay tuned for a really fun idea later this week. Everyone here is so clever I thought I’d reward that by doing a group jam on a fun upcoming project.

6. Avatarlarnman

You could make that quote a tshirt in asecond

7. Avatarlarnman

It could have unicorns with clipped off and griifons with concrete boots, and gnomes with those leg bracers for short kids that you see in gattaca.

8. Avatarno.good.at.coding

That’s horrible; what happened to the unicorn that is! Does Fil see the error of his ways soon?

Larnman: HA, HA! Leg braces and plus 2 experience points for the Gattaca reference.

No.Good.at.Coding: I hope so. That Fil! [shakes fist]

My wife actually won’t read this comic anymore until I repair the unicorn. So, the odds are the unicorn will only have more misfortune. MUAHAHAHA!

10. Avatarangela/catsscratchers

I hope you can make neat cartoons WITHOUT cussing your faces off. If not, I’ll have to go. : )

11. Avatarangela/catsscratchers

Love, Ange.__.

12. trackback trackback:
    Dr. Vincent Malfitano

Dr. Vincent Malfitano…

Career Change – Unicorns and Moonbeams – Pt 7 | Kirby Comic Book | Welcome to Pixelton…

13. Avatari love jesus silver charm

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

14. AvatarLupus Bracelet

Fantastic items from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you’re just too excellent.
    I really like what you have obtained here, really like what
    you’re stating and the way wherein you say it. You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.

15. AvatarLas Vegas Bracelet

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

16. Avatarpost-op

What’s up, yup thiks pidce of writing is genuinely good and I
    have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.

thanks.

17. Avatarwww.aroestone.com

s not something one can expect the majority in the general public to
    pay for, thus, for Forex Strikers, a small investment
    of only $500-$1000 per instrument (currency pair) is required.
    The creation of Dish Network portals has reduced the price tag
    on satellite TV channels greatly. Doing away with piracy wouldn’t only help the companies that include the victims of this piracy, but
    would also make it safer for that tourists that travel by ship.

18. AvatarHugh

Asking questions are truly good thing if you are
    not understanding anything completely, except this piece of writing provides pleasant understanding yet.

19. Avatarjudi

Game developers should be able to develop whatever games
    they want. Front Pocket Wallets: Made especially for the front pants pocket, these wallets are slimmer and designed to help keep the rear view
    looking trim and smooth. s trying to tread more lightly on the earth, how about trying a wallet made out of recycled tire tread.