in rainbows sample

So many fun adventures to have on hump day, but here is one more to add to the list: a free Radiohead album called “In Rainbows”.

Radiohead has released their new album for free to the internets and if you enjoy it you can pay what it is worth to you. Nifty, huh? Enjoy! (More updates coming later today after I listen to this ten times.)

Be kind to the Radiohead

6 insightful ideas to “Free music for people who like that sort of thing (but if you don’t then please try not to take offense)”

1. AvatarThom

This is a really great idea, I’d like to see more bands try this, providing people don’t abuse it. Personally I gave money for it, I think if too many people take it for free then most bands won’t follow suit. Still, Prince gave his cd away in a newspaper cos he get more money from touring than cd sales anyways. Still, I’m gonna buy it on cd when it comes out next year.

2. Avataradmin

Agreed Thom – I gave $15 out of the gate just for the idea! (Which is now worth about £2′s and dropping right?)

Thanks for the heads up. I haven’t heard from Radiohead for a while. I think it’s a great way to get more people to try out your stuff and like you guys, there’s bound to be a lot of people that go by the pay if it’s worth it motto.

4. AvatarAlex

Hi – I’m a piece of blog spam that the owner of this site has commandered in hopes to make look foolish. He couldve deleted it but instead will leave it here as a glaring reminder to others – like a head on a post.

I suck. And I doubt my real name is Adam. If going to my site is any indication I’m less of a human and more of a mishmash of cultural buzzwords like “TimPlaystationSwedenFishJockey”. My best bet would be to kill myself and post the pictures online for all to mock. Yes, this is what I think I will do.

Goodnight cruel world!

Sincerely,
    ~ Adam

I’m gonna miss you, Adam.

6. Avataradmin

Ha!!

You are the funniest person I’ve ever virtually met. I’m going to hire you to make Pixelton really funny instead of faux funny. :)