Rough Animation Test using Toon Boom Studio

* * * * ½ 2 Nice Folks Voted

If I were you I wouldn’t believe me. I wouldn’t believe that I’m working on multiple Pixelton animations with studios across the world right now. I wouldn’t believe that they could join to tell a unique and engrossing story.

I wouldn’t believe that the upcoming Pixelton graphic novel has a secret so daring that it could very well be a new genre of comics.

But lucky me, I know what I’m working on. And when I tell people what I have in the works they just nod their head and smile (in fear or excitement your call). I built Pixelton all to do something I can’t even talk about yet – but soon!

Please check out the below for an early animation test I’d created using the amazing Toon Boom Studio. This will eventually be released as a stand alone item, but for now you can laugh at the horrible low quality and vanishing colors. And at me. Mostly point and laugh at me for fun too. [I warn you that I've had 3 hours of sleep in two days here so I'm fairly nightmare inducing.]

Enjoy!

9 insightful ideas to “Rough Animation Test using Toon Boom Studio”

Wow, watching him come to life was great. The music you chose fits in really well I think.
    Sounds like you’ve got some great stuff coming and I’m glad I’ve gotten hooked early. Hopefully you’re not just teasing us. You wouldn’t do that, would you? lol.

2. Avataradmin

Thanks Felonious – MUAHAHAHA!

I just hope it all worth the wait until next year! o__o’

The Pixelton cartoon show! Just like the gypsy lady foretold! I can already imagine gathering the children in front of the television on Saturday mornings…

Of course, I don’t HAVE kids, so I can also imagine the police breaking through my window and tasering me mercilessly until I free my itty-bitty hostages. Maybe they’ll let me watch Pixelton in prison.

4. AvatarDeanna

A long long time ago, in a not so far away place, a young comic artist stood on the stairwell with an older and wiser student dicussing the possiblity of giving up the dream of creating art. The new occupation of consideration…plumbing. The older and wiser student, in shock and disbelief, diligently pleaded with the young comic artist to reconsider.

After careful consideration the young comic artist did reconsider… and now resides in the land of Pixelton.

Never give up on your dreams…you will discover what you are truly meant to do.

Although with the Watermedia name and refrence to becoming like water…you could have been a very creative plumber.

Sorry for being so campy…It must be old age.

D~

5. AvatarNdogg 550

She was also very talented, but like the truly talented, she was VERY modest about her mentioned talent.

A slightly less long of a time ago, those students had a larger and slightly obnoxious mutual friend that misses that slightly older and equally wiser student a lot, as he was very fond of her.

This could partially be due to the fact that this obnoxious mutual friend is a crummy email pal, and has the attention span and memory of a newt.

He admits this and apologizes for this flaw in his social abilities.

How the hell are you Deanna?

-n

6. AvatarDeanna

Hello larger and slightly obnoxious friend!!!!!! How the hell are you? What are you up to these days???

Thank you for the compliment….(blushing and being modest).

I am doing great. I am back at our old stomping grounds finishing the degree I never finished and learning web design. I am working as John’s assistant and the Adobe Rep.

I visited with Josh last spring at Portfolio night…where he somehow escaped…much to his delight…the awaited presentation he was suppose to give. He also once again rescued me from our fellow stalker Eugene…ewwwwww…remember him…he is as scary as ever.

Congratulations on your engagement… this is exciting news.

It would be great to see you again…maybe a 3 design geek reunion is in order here.

D~

7. AvatarNdogg 550

Things are well. I’m getting married in 22 days, Josh and I are peas in a pod, and Sarah and I bought our new home 2 months ago.

Congrats on the web design endeavour. If I could do it again, it’s a MUCH smarter move. Everybody wants web designers, and even print people are expected to know it like the back of their hand as well. I’m just so lazy to learn it, and am dragging my feet.

3 geek reunion? I couldn’t be more excited about the idea. I practically have to book reservations to sleep these days, but once wedding/honeymoon is over, we MUST do it.

Drop me a line – nkuhn550@gmail.com. I’m not scared about Josh’s fans seeing my address, they all seem too nice to bother me.

8. Avataradmin

LOL. You guys rock.

I’m in for the tri-geek off once life settles down for the unstoppable Mr. K. We’re all older and wiser today then when we were but budding artists (sniffles). It was a simpler time back then…and I’m glad I didn’t do the plumbing thing too. :D

Also, agreed with Nate 100% as well that web design is the new print. My new company thing does web design exclusively and we can do like one project a month and do better then when I was working downtown. Cwazy.

Fans? No way. These are people that like Kirby and Fil. I just get in the way!

9. trackback trackback:
    related web-site

related web-site…

Rough Animation Test using Toon Boom Studio | Kirby Comic Book | Welcome to Pixelton…